Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Basketball


Basketball is no joke. You have to work really hard both at practice, out of practice, and more importantly at school because without the grades u can't get into college. Also to be successful you have to be able to take criticism and turn your weakest point into your strong one. Just don't wait till you get older saying that oh I could of done this and that and the other just work hard and if basketball is not working out God has other plans. But now I am just starting to get it my coach always tells me don't live life with regrets and that is how all of us should live. Another thing practice doesn't make you perfect it just keeps on getting you better.

4 comments:

  1. Dre,
    I love basketball myself.... I played Basketball... it's very very fun. I think what you said about basketball is very true. You always have to work hard. Pce. Luv ya. ;)
    *You cuz Alia*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on! Speak the truth, young man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you know the importance of getting good grades! Grades come first. Practice always makes you better. If you want something bad enough you will work hard at it..Love you Dre and very proud of you!!

    ~TT~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dre ,IM SO PROUD OF YOU .KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. YOU NEED GOOD GRADES TO PLAY THE SPORTS SO BABY I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT I BELIVE IN YOU. GOD is good love you Granny

    ReplyDelete